Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gonna give it a try....

I created this a while ago with no goals in mind, I just did it because I was bored, lol. I think now I'm going to make myself post once a week just to give myself something to do since I have nothing going on in my life. Maybe if I just start writing about what going through my head and just of the random things I'm doing I can figure out what I want to do with myself. Which right now isn't much to go on. I think for now I'll just start off with an introduction of myself.


My name is Siedah (HI!!!) I live in Florida, but I'm originally from New Orleans(heeeeyyy!!!). I like to cook listen to music, my current music of choice is Kpop. I also live for Asian dramas and "The Walking Dead." The hobby of choice that I do it crochet and knit, which keeps me sane and also drives me insane. I also have a dog named Rocky whom I'll probably talk about ALOT! hmmm that's all I can think of for right now. If I can think of more then I'll write it down.

So this is what I'm currently crocheting. It'll look different once I'm done.

And this is Rocky :D

No comments:

Post a Comment